CleanFlow™ Instrument Grade Natural Gas Conditioning Systems
Convert on-site natural gas into a convenient and cost-effective power source for your pneumatic instruments.
- CleanFlow™ Basic (Contaminant¹ and Liquid² Removal)
- An active Welker Filter Dryer and Welker Liquid Dump
- OR, More than one active Welker Filter or Filter Dryer
- CleanFlow™ (Contaminant¹ and Liquid² Removal With Pressure Regulation)
- One active Welker Filter Dryer with pressure regulation; optional Welker Liquid Dump; optional heater
- OR, One or more active Welker Filter Dryers with pressure regulation; optional heater
- CleanFlow™ Plus (Contaminant¹ and Liquid² Removal With Pressure Regulation and Automatic Backup Filtration)
- Primary and backup Welker Filter Dryers with pressure regulation; optional Welker Liquid Dump; optional heater
Superior Instrument Protection
At the heart of all CleanFlow™ Instrument Grade Natural Gas Systems is the industry-recognized Welker Filter Dryer, which effectively removes the contaminants natural gas picks up as it flows through pipelines. For wet gas streams, a Welker Liquid Dump separates aerosols and free liquids prior to filtration, increasing the interval between cartridge replacements. A heater provides additional freeze protection for locations with low ambient temperatures or where a significant reduction in pressure is necessary.
Regardless of configuration, CleanFlow™ and CleanFlow™ Plus systems come equipped with a regulator for each filter to effectively reduce pipeline pressure to a functional range.
In CleanFlow™ Plus systems, the incoming natural gas automatically flows to the backup filter when the primary filter cartridge needs to be replaced, allowing field technicians to conveniently schedule cartridge changes.
¹ Contaminants include such things as dirt, pipeline debris, rust, and odorant that can contribute to clogging and damage to sensitive equipment.
² Liquids include such things as excess water content and liquid hydrocarbons.Features
- Industry-recognized Welker Filter Dryer
- Integrated backup filter and regulator system
- Welker Automatic Liquid Dump (ALD) or Manual Liquid Dump (MLD)
- Optional catalytic heater heats pipeline gas to desired temperature
- Use pipeline gas to supply pneumatic instruments
- Protects sensitive equipment from damage caused by liquids and contaminants
- Backup filter and regulator automatically activate when primary filter and/or regulator require maintenance
- Effectively reduce pipeline pressure to functional range
- Prevent service interruptions due to freezing