Coal Bed Methane Filtration
Shawndra™ Products developed a new coalescing pipeline filter product (patent pending). This new R100™ series filter is a horizontal pipeline filter with extended surface area vertical elements.
Element service life has been extended tenfold and more. Complete service can be accomplished with a single 3/4” adjustable wrench in less than 1.5 hours.
R-Series filters remove the solid particles and liquids from natural gas, vastly reducing or eliminating service to engines, turbines and other compressors, valves and meters.
Superior filtration is achieved first through inertial impaction, secondly through gravitational settling, and thirdly through a nearly vertical coalescing multi-stage filter element with efficiencies of 0.03 micron and higher.
Media has been independently lab tested using various oils as contaminants.Features
- Much longer filter life - means fewer filter change outs, more pipeline up time, less filter element installation labor
- More uptime equals More Revenue
- Multiple capability: the R100 is a slug catcher (water/liquid), coalescer (water/liquid mist), particulate filter to 0.1 micron (check competitive products from 0.3 - 2 micron)
- Does not bypass - keeping your compressor or turbine equipment safe
- Same price or less than leading conventional but less-capable equipment
- Significant approvals in place – nearly 1,000 R100s™ are in service around the world, with corporate approvals from the leading pipeline companies, extractors, and utility companies.
- Best in the world - industry filtration experts consider the R100™ the best filter coalescer in the world
- Remove the Solid Particles and Liquids from Natural Gas, Vastly Reducing or Eliminating Service to Engines, Turbines and Other Compressors, Valves and Meters.